Friday, May 23, 2008

Anderson FEMBA

Received some good news this week from my MBA hunt.. I got accepted into UCLA's Anderson Fully Employed MBA program. Basically, it's the regular MBA but lengthened to 3 years to allow students to continue working while obtaining the degree. There is a weekend only option (at least for the core courses), so it looks like I'll be spending most of my weekends in LA for the next 3 years :P

I suppose this program is next to the best thing, with the best being of course the top notched Bay Area schools (Berkeley's Haas and Stanford) since I didn't apply to any backup schools such as Santa Clara or other local schools. Having already been shot down by Haas and Stanford, I was certainly very happy to hear the positive news from Anderson :)

One tricky part is that school starts pretty much when little Melissa (probable name) is expecting. There's a 1 week program that I'll have to attend from Sept. 9 - 13, and we're expecting on the 15th.. Hopefully, Melissa won't show up early. After that 1 week program, I'll only have to be there every Saturday, so things are much more manageable.

1 Comment:

Sally said...

congrats john.