Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day, and Daddy did a lot of things special for me today. In the morning, when I came down to the kitchen, I smelled something wonderful. Daddy got up early before me and has already made yummy breakfast, egg and sausage bagel sandwich. He also made a huge pot of chicken curry.

Additionally, Daddy made a very special card (on behalf of Melissa) for me. It's like a story book speaking from Melissa's tone with a lot of pictures. I was very touched! Thank you, Daddy!

Melissa wants to say Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Alice and Grandma Diane, too! Thank you for all your love and support, and thanks for always being there for us!


1 Comment:

alice said...

Awo! Melissa can hold heavy book.
From this side, her eyes look bigger.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!