Sunday, February 10, 2008

Family Dinner

Tonight, we had a big family dinner in part to celebrate the Chinese New Year, and in part to welcome little wuster, since we leaked the news out on Thursday.
Aunt Caroline and Uncle Gary organized the dinner (it was at Azuma's, a Japanese restaurant close to Vallco Mall) It was great to see the many Aunts/Uncles/Cousins as we don't get to gather around too much due to everyone's busy schedule. In fact, Aunt Susan, Uncle Jimbo, and Uncle Steve as well as Jean/Brion, and Michael, Jenn, and family were not able to make it to the dinner. Forgot to bring my camera to take some photos as I had originally planned, or I could be posting some pictures right now. I'll just say the food was very yummy and I ate way too much..

Wednesday night, Aunt Rounda and Uncle Steve are also planning to have a gathering at their place. Not sure if Sandy's busy schedule will allow for it, since she also gets tired more easily now a days, but I guess we'll find out on Wednesday.

1 Comment:

Sally said...

don't forget to do something special tomorrow for the woman carrying your baby. =)

hope your knee is getting better.