Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sandy's Parents' Visit





Sandy's Parents wrapped up their visit on Sunday. Hopefully they enjoyed their time off from their normal routine and had fun here. I know Sandy and I benefitted from their visit as they have been quiet helpful around the house. Sandy and I really appreciated their care =) Some highlights include:

Grandpa Chang have been very active helping out in the yard, doing a bunch of yardwork and making the yard look nice and tidy. It's been very helpful since I have been limited in the things I have been able to do in the past month or so due to the knee injury. We also laid down some new grass seeds and loosened up the soil in the backyard, as there were big patches where the grass had died.. I'll try to send a couple photo updates when the grass has fully grown out :)

Grandma Chang helped with food preparation, kitchen and general cleaning and maintainence around the house. Sandy has been relieved of her cooking duties during her visit and I no longer have to wash dishes, so we both got to relax!
Hmm.. I hope they're okay with being called grandparents :) Anyways, just wanted to say that Sandy and I really appreciated the help and care they provided during their stay.




2 Comments:

Sally said...

i know, my parents are awesome. =)

john, i think you've become more sentimental during this pregnancy experience. =P hehe j/k. it's good to show appreciation. 'word is louder than silence' eh? =P

rita chiu said...

hey sandy and john, it's rita! love your blog, i've rss'ed it so i can follow along the exciting progress!

i know how it is when my parents come too it's like everything's taken care of - isn't it great? :)

hope to see you guys sometime in the near future!