Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday!


Well, today is the day of the much anticipated Superbowl.. Sandy and I are going to George's place later to watch the game. George's place is only about 1/2 mile away from our house, so it's actually within walking distance (if my knee wasn't banged up). This is a picture of George and Elaine at our wedding, and by the way, George recently got engaged with Elaine and will be getting married later this year!
Congratulations George and Elaine!
We should be seeing Max's baby, Linus, for the first time today also as he plans to drop by with Rosa and Linus to watch the game at George's place also (George is Rosa's brother). In fact, Sandy says Linus' appearance is the only reason she is going to the Superbowl party so they better show up :) Hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera and get take some pictures of baby Linus. It should be an interesting game to see whether the Patriots can go 19-0 and have the perfect season.. I'm kind of rooting for the underdog Giants but I'm also interest in seeing history being made.

0 Comments: