Saturday, February 16, 2008

Making 包子 (Chinese Buns)


Shu-Han and Joe dropped by today and we're going to have a 包子 Fest! They brough bread machine, various materials from dough to stuffing. Shu-Han is teaching Sandy how to make various 包子 from scratch.. Err.. Unfortunately, Joe left because I was taking a nap (I tried to take a catnap right before they dropped by so I'd have more energy, but..) or else I suppose we'd probably be playing some Wii right now. I guess it gives me time to write this blog, and Joe should be back in another hour or two to enjoy the results so it's all good still. Will try to have another posting tonight and report on the fruits of ShuHan and Sandy's labor...


Just some of the tools of the trade on display here....

Even Sammy detected something is going on and came over to investigate...

1 Comment:

alice said...

Wow! I like to taste the buns. I wonder is Joe back? Hope he can taste the buns in time.