Monday, January 28, 2008

Big Oops!

Looks like no one caught this.. but I totally goofed..

This year is the year of the "earth" rat not wood rat! So bunch of stuff I had looked up for wood is all useless. Oh well, not that I believed it anyway. Since this mistake was so big, and kind of covers 2~3 earlier blog posts, I guess I won't try to go back and "edit" my earlier entries. I wonder what earth rat is closest to, field mouse? ground hog? Anyways, I guess they're both pretty cute (at least in pictures) :) Picture to the left is that of a field mice and picture to the right is that of a ground hog, aka woodchuck.


Interestingly, the field mouse is also known as the wood mouse while the ground hog is also known as the woodchuck. I guess wood and earth are pretty close in most people's mind and probably why no one caught the mistake :)

0 Comments: