Friday, January 25, 2008

More Chinese Astrology

More research into Chinese Astrology.. :)

Beyond the basic animal zodiacs, there is also the constallation pattern or 紫微斗数. Like most Chinese, I have of course heard of it, but don't really know what it's about.. I stumbled up on it trying to look up the Eastern Dragon (東方青龍) that was supposed to be assocated with the wood element.. I guess they're all inter-related somehow. I like the sound of 東方青龍, as it almost sounds like something out of kung fu novel, which I was (and sort of am still) a big fan of.

Anyways, I don't really believe any of this Chinese astrology or any other astrology for that matter, but just jotting stuff down because I thought someone might be interested. It's good writing topic and I'm trying to get into the habit of writing blogs frequently still, so sometimes you'll find me just looking for random stuff to write about.

By the way, for the record, I am a wood tiger (木虎) and Sandy is a gold monkey (金猴), I wonder if our signs match and we make a good couple? Anyways, I found a site that checks this type of stuff at http://astro-services.com/chineseastro/
and this is what it says:

These two are so different that their chances of creating a solid relationship are slim. As lovers, constant arguing may diminish the potency of their bond. Their overall compatibility rating is 20%.

Err.. Gee, that doesn't sound like us.. Well, too late now, 木已成舟. So far so good anyways :D

0 Comments: