Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow, 5 or 6 weeks already

Learning more about pregenancy everyday.. It seems that Sandy's really 5 or 6 weeks pregnant already!!! I guess the time starts counting when the egg is release or something so that when it's ready for fertilization it's already 3 weeks and by the time you can detect pregnancy it's already the 4th week..


So.. I guess the baby is about 5mm to 1cm big now and look kind of like this.. Hehe.. rather alien looking at this stage of life..




Feb 7 will be the first real prenatal checkup so by then the baby will be around 9 weeks.. Hmm time to go look up what 9 weeks is like and figure out if they'll do some ultra sound or still too early. I'm pretty sure sex cant be determined for another couple months yet though.. but can't wait (although I'm really ok either boy or girl). Ah yes.. here is the picture for week 9.. a bit less alien looking :)

Anyways.. I'm getting way ahead of myself.. but at the same time there is so much to plan and figure out. Just hope everything will work out smoothly..




0 Comments: