Wednesday, January 16, 2008

learning more about blogging

Still learning more about this blogging stuff.. was looking at Mike & Yoko's site http://linnakao.ning.com and tempted to switch over to ning, as that seems a bit fancier and can involve more people. I did created my "social network" there too, http://thewcc.ning.com (hehe, it's "The Wu-Chang Clan") but for now I'll stick with blogger. I did find out that you can invite "co-authors" in blogger.. So Sandy is now an author here too, but not sure if she's inclined to post things or not..

Also the entrepeneurial me couldn't resist, so I added ad on the blogsite, maybe I'll get a couple bucks from google a month hehe.. Actually, it's really more for experiment for myself as I want to get familiar with all this AdSense and Amazon affiliate stuff for my other project, sifog (site for gamers) which hopefully will be unveiled around the same time we announce Sandy's pregnancy to most of our friends/families. On the other hand, if for some odd reason my blogs draws interest beyond immediate friends and families, maybe I can start on little wuster's college education fund.

Anyhow.. Sandy's home, gotta run for now..

1 Comment:

Sally said...

congrats you two. post more pics. =)

sally